New Care Horizons Ltd is a company which has been established to take a leading role at the forefront of the care revolution necessary for the 21st century.
We are living in a society which is aging rapidly and this important and often undervalued sector of the population will not have the facilities in place to meet its demand over the next ten years.
New Care Horizons Ltd has therefore brought together a number of relevant, established companies and individuals to form a new partnership to provide high quality Care Village Developments also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) as a lifestyle solution for those over the age of 55. Our villages are designed to provide the freedom to live independently with the reassurance that should the need arise there is instant access to a flexible, tailored care and support network.
We promote safety, privacy and dignity in the villages as core beliefs enabling many to benefit from a new lease of life. We believe that old age should not be about minimising illness but maximising wellbeing in health and social needs. To achieve this we plan to proactively ensure clients get a home for life in an inclusive society, complete with the choice, luxuries and facilities they deserve in a high quality community environment.
- The Pinnacle Care Village in Weymouth includes 195 supported living apartments, with a comprehensive range of relevant, supporting amenities.
- The centre of Weymouth is within easy reach with a main line rail link to London, and good access to bus and train services.
- The development benefits from one of the last A grade water side locations available on the south coast featuring spectacular and uplifting views.
- The scheme comprises a range of accommodation types all benefitting for a flexible and extensive care support network if and should the need arise.
- Staff will be available on site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The scheme incorporates a wide range of communal facilities for residents use including a state of the art health and wellbeing spa, regular and varied activities calendar, hair salon, village shop, coffee shop and a choice of high quality catering options.
- The domiciliary care agency and care home will be Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered